[lit-ideas] Re: Helm's World

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:01:09 -0700

Teemu,

To add to your joy in our present peaceful world, here is an additional
comment from my friend in Iraq:

"Interestingly, we have many Croatian, Slovenian, and I think Macedonian
troops over here. Most of the old Warsaw Pact (or Soviet Union!) has troops
here as

well:  Poles, Ukrainians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Czechs, Slovakians,
Romanians, Bulgarians. I forget who else.  Also Mongolians. Apparently all
these nations prefer US leadership to a world filled with terrorism."

Lawrence