[lit-ideas] Hello

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:39:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

been bit lazy on mail, although the list seems OK. Meant to get back on you
about Skype, would be nice to chat.
Seems like you and Stephanie have been busy, hope everything is going fine.

Myself, got a new job. Left Sun and took up a position as UNIX architecht at
Sampo Bank, went OK until last week when Sampo Bank was bought by Danske Bank.
Basically one big messy merger, you know. Besides, banking can be soo boring,
That, and the fact I have to work with IBM which is bad for sanity, have made
me reconsider career plans...

Red Hat is opening an office here, and I semi-applied, not that I know shit
about JBoss. What's your take on where the company is going, I'm kind of iffy
myself?

I like living here and the job market is good, but I'm still considering moving
overseas. Or start company of my own. Or get a nice easy job and concentrate on
free time. Or buy a wineyard.

Anyway, hope you are doing OK.

Cheers,
Teemu