[lit-ideas] Re: "Heidegger, the greatest living philosopher"

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:21:48 +0100

We have seen the quote several times already, and unless there is some
cogent argument to support it there is no point commenting.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is so grievously false that it even reading it hurts.

GRICE liked Heidegger

Because

1 he was Heidegger

2. he was grice

3. he was living (at the time of the liking)

4. he was the greatest (at the time of the living)

The rest is speranza’ slander