[lit-ideas] Re: Heidegger: the greatest living philosopher

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:21:39 +0200

you do not understand, when Grice's statemenets are reported one is
immediately in the Geworfenheit of the Sachlich, one feels the erection of
an unashakable monument to truth and impossile not to recognize compulsion
to obey the maxim.
if you don't you shall be forced to read the complete librettos by speranza
on the theme "Grice said so, bro, and that is O"

palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma

cell phone is 0762362391

 *only when in Europe*: