[lit-ideas] Re: Hard questions, four years later - Christopher Hitchens

  • From: "Carol Kirschenbaum" <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:02:30 -0700

Andreas wrote:
"We are close to an
impeachment of both Bush and Cheney, with prison terms for scores of White
House officials."

ck: Wishful thinking, Andreas. Not to imply there isn't cause for
impeachment, or that there hasn't been cause for quite some time, imo. But
the next elections will take up that energy. Or they should. Moving forward
with other, more responsible leaders seems the saner way.

Carol Kirschenbaum