[lit-ideas] Re: Happy Thanksgiving...

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:23:36 -0400

Happy Thanksgiving to you Ursula and all other Canadians. We wanted to come over for dinner in Windsor but unfortunately had to wait for refrigerator repairman.

We gave up on moving to Canada.  We don't qualify as suitable immigrants.

Veronica
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>