[lit-ideas] Happy New Year!

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:05:58 -0600

OK, I'm leaving now and won't be back until next year.  Just wanted to wish you
all best wishes for the coming year.  I like this list a whole lot.  I thank
you all for your participation.  The perspectives I can't get here in Memphis
are very meaningful to me.  A special thanks to Lawrence and Brian, without
them who would I insult?  (joke, guys, I truly do enjoy your contributions,
without you, there'd be very little conversation, just chit chat about chit.
My resolution for the coming year is to not send any drunk posts and to track
down Mike Chase, JL, Carol K, Veronica Calley and the real Irene Cassidy.  Keep
faith, y'all.

Mike Geary
Meumphus