[lit-ideas] Re: Happy New Chair

  • From: Ursula Stange <ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:36:25 -0500

Sorry, Donal.  I didn't see that you had already mentioned this.   And I see
that I wrote "in" one of his later albums.   Convention suggests "on."    I
wonder why?

As to Johnny Cash, 'Hurt' is one of my favourite videos of his later songs.   I
used to play it for my Intro Phil class.   So much to understand, still.
Ursula