[lit-ideas] Re: Happy New Chair

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 21:30:19 +0000 (GMT)

There's also a version by Johnny Cash that sounds like it was written for him.

Donal

On Monday, 30 December 2013, 17:33, Mike Geary <gearyservice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for sending that Torgeir.  I'm an enthusiastic fan of Nick Cave, but
I've never heard this song.  Must get it soon.  Thanks again.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Torgeir Fjeld <torgeir_fjeld@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marking the new year, lend an ear to Cave, the Nick'ed and the word that was
heard when he'd resuscitate and recreate