[lit-ideas] Handover with Speranza

  • From: jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:09:03 -0500

Hi Andreas,
Sorry to hear you're too busy, but I hope the walk will be short.
Taamu has not forwarded my posts this far, and indeed the last post by Geary
was just a forwarded to him which I hope he commented on, but instead resent to
the list.
I have like four on the waiting list: a criticism of the short story posted by
Helm, and a discussion of ATONEMENT.
Please let Taamu know that I'd appreciate some consideration re: the timing of
my four daily posts to lit-ideas, thanks.

JL

http://webmail.aol.com