[lit-ideas] Re: Had I been born ten thousand years ago, I'd be dead by now.

  • From: Eric <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:21:42 -0400

Had the operation on both eyes, Mike. For me, not age-related, unknown cause. The pain goes away quickly if you take the antibiotic and steroid drops as prescribed. Once the plastic eye shields lift, the world can be painfully bright. Then, with reading glasses, you can peruse Julian Barnes' Nothing to be Afraid Of while contemplating the memento mori. Heal well, guy.

Cat-eyed,
Eric