[lit-ideas] Re: HP Sauce (Was: HP Grice)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:10:01 -0500

JK:
> Kerry didn't do what he needed to do.

You've go to be kidding!  What did you want him to do?  Walk on water?  He
made that moron Bush look like the incompetent, lying, greed driven,
war-mongering, fascist little fuck he is.  I started feeling sorry for Bush!
It was brutal  I tried to be judicious when Bush spoke, but testosterone won
out.  I was soon shouting at the TV:  "Killl him, Kerry, kill him, just like
you killed all those innocent Vietnamese!"  But no, Kerry's turned civilized
since then.  Unfortunately the Republicans haven't.  Did Bush lose?  Of
course he did, unless you're a Bush supporter.  Then you never saw what a
Missing Link he is, you probably took comfort in his insipid little smirk
that says: "I haven't a clue as to what you're talking about and so I'm not
going to try to answer that.  Let me just say that being President is hard
work"  He said that 42 times at least.  And stupid white men loved it.
Sometimes I wonder, are all white men evil or just some of them.  I haven't
decided yet.  Maybe that's what this election is all about.

Mike Geary
feeling extremist