[lit-ideas] Re: HP Sauce (Was: HP Grice)

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 01:59:23 -0400

Andreas wrote: A bunch of us sat here and watched, and everytime Bush
spoke, we chanted "and it's hard work."
_____

What a trouncing. I almost felt sorry for Bush. That Presidential debate
was the most complete one-man show I've ever seen.

A GOP spin doctor came on after and stated that "Bush was speaking from
his heart." Next time he should use his mind.

PS: "Almost felt sorry for Bush" and then I thought about that story of
Bush as TX governor laughing as he denied a condemned murderer a stay of
execution.

PPS: As for Bush's more distant past, the National Guard can neither
confirm nor deny the existence of a lobotomized human minesweeper
program in the 1970s.