[lit-ideas] Re: Gumnasia -- from Akanthos to Orsippos and Back

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:53:54 -0000

Having just spotted JL's closing remark, I felt fortunate, considering this is
a duplicate posting, and as such obligated, to start thrashing at the keyboard
in a belated attempt to live up to said Argentinian's riculously Olympian
posting protocols. Additionally, I was shocked that Andreas, current gatekeeper
of the Argentinian's posting habit, was so lax as to waste one post on a
duplicate.

I vote for one more JL post today.

All of which is no answer to JL's exhaustive response to my vole-like attempts
at whimisical smut. I am, naturally, self-ridiculed - if such a statement is
possible - and if it isn't, I stand to be corrected in a humiliating manner.
May my testicle cover fall off in public, but if possible I'd like to keep my
feet for a few years more.

Regards

Simon