[lit-ideas] Re: Guess where the USA ranks in terms of health care

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:27:39 -0700

The Captain wrote

OK, I guess that's my cue. I have NO healthcare system and I like it that way. There are too damn many people walking around talking about their goddamn operations already -- how the hell did they afford them? I have to borrow money just to buy Band-Aids. I say stop all the healthcare now. Outlaw the practice of medicine. If you've got the sweet genes to survive, lucky you. We don't need to keep more people around sucking up our precious resources. Let those who have the genes and good fortune to survive, do so.

Right on, Dude. Hospitals are for Canadians.

Robert Paul,
still recovering