[lit-ideas] Re: Guess

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 17:57:51 -0700 (PDT)

I don't want to try anyone's patience.  The answer is
Yoko Ono.  (The clue was "Imagine all the people"
(John Lennon)).  I had no idea she was an artist.  She
has an exhibit at the Lelong Gallery in NY.  Here's a
link to that exhibit with some pictures Yoko and
others milling around:

http://www.imaginepeace.com/touchmeNY08.html

And this is the actual exhibit:

http://www.galerielelong.com/

It's certainly modern, that's all I can say.  Anybody
have any descriptive words, thoughts on this?