[lit-ideas] Re: Ground Zero Mosque's Saudi Patron

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:55:20 -0700

Ah ha.  I knew it.  Leave it to the Left apologists for moderate and or
radical Muslim to ferret out the seething right-wing cauldron of
insidiousness behind this harmless seeming Business journal.    Glenn Beck?
Very interesting.  I never watch him; so I'll take your word for it.  Glenn
Beck is behind Investors Business Daily?  Or did I get that wrong.  Maybe
you said  this business journal sounds like Glenn Beck and is therefore
Glenn Beck oriented . . .  All I need to know is that it is Glenn-Beck-type
guilty!  Enough said.

Lawrence