[lit-ideas] Re: Greek To Me (Cosmopolitan to all)

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Simon Ward <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:05:49 -0230

Erogenous assumptions may be false and dat is but an epistemic issue. Sum
assumpshions, hopvewer, riflekt badly on the karakter of the perzon. I wants to
make it perfektly clear, dat dare is no kjorletaion between my postings and
moments of inebriashion. Hair Doktor Profesor Ward ohs me a publik apologee. If
I does not attain satisfaction, dis maedder will be pursued by the Anerican
Association of Yooniverisyt Professors, should ther be won.

Charles Taylor, one of our own Canuck philosophers, writes that people often
accept the labels and characterizations others foist upon them. So one of the
reasons for not being a racist is that people of the race you disrespect  may
actually come to believe that your claims about them are true. Go figure.

Walter O
MUN