[lit-ideas] Re: Gotcha!

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Just want to mention that when I said to Omar that
> he has no right to complain about extensive gun
> ownership in the U.S. because the other side is
> doing the same thing without guns, it was a
> statement of inclusion.  I even said birds of a
> feather.

*I've noticed. However, I don't remember expressing
any position on personal gun ownership in the US.
Frankly, even though I have never owned a gun, I have
more respect for the people who rely on personal guns
to protect their identity and manhood, than for those
who rely on the Big Brother to do so.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com