[lit-ideas] Gotcha!

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:04:57 -0400

Joseph: How would you have felt about the United States , if you were in your home watching TV, in your back yard bar-b-quing, or , for that matter in your beds making love and have them drop 2 --500 pound bombs on your next door neighbor?

If my next-door neighbor were a mass murderer, they'd probably send it SWAT.

However if they did bomb, I'd be very annoyed by the disturbance. They'd have to pay compensation for any damage to my property. But if the bombing bumped off Zarqawi, that's be way cool!!