[lit-ideas] Re: Google Mail

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:02:46 -0500

Deepest apologies, Paul.  I will henceforth never underestimate your ability
to whinge.  Congratulations!  You can be my major whinger of the year!

Julie Krueger
doing some major whinging of her own -- first it was the floods, then the
locusts -- I think MO is reliving the plagues of Exodus.  I knew I shoulda
moved a long time ago.

On 5/21/07, Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You forget so soon? I'm a bit offended. Who else can turn minor
inconveniences into a major whinge like I?