[lit-ideas] Re: Good Ole' Missouri

  • From: John Wager <john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:42:52 -0500

I wonder when the city of Black Jack will realize that there are also unmarried people of the SAME SEX living together with "multiple children." I'm sure some fundamentalist will start complaining about how the "gays" are getting away with things again. So in the end, the city will have to outlaw ALL unmarried people with children from living together, even if they are sisters living together waiting for their husbands to come back from Iraq....

JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Click here: CNN.com - Town won't let unmarried parents live together - May 17, 2006 <http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/17/unmarried.ap/index.html>
BLACK JACK, Missouri (AP) -- The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence and ignorance." -------------------------------------------------
John Wager john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lisle, IL, USA