[lit-ideas] Re: Global warming claims tropical island

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:17:08 -0500

>>What's a cow hobbyhorse anyway?

That's where a poor cow is positioned at the apex of our woes, its flatulent agonistes held the cursed cause of our impending steam bath. If we eat the cow, we must ascend to that summit of disregard; if we despair of eating the cow, yet we must watch its vapors betray our hopes. Meanwhile the vertiginous beast moos in fright, held aloft above the stormy night.

Yours,
Bullwear-Lytton