[lit-ideas] Giving Thanksgiving

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:44:04 -0600

I give thanks that I'm not a Muslim and have Lawrence Helm on my ass day and
night.
I give thanks that only my left hip joint is rotted out.
I give thanks that none of my teeth have abscessed yet.
I give thanks that God has forgotten about me and stopped calling for my
tithe.
I give thanks that my body has mostly forgotten all about fucking.
I give thanks that I don't have to impress anyone, anywhere, at anytime.
I give thanks that we no longer have debtor prisons.
I give thanks that I'm a coward and did not volunteer for Vietnam.
I give thanks that Jesus was a drinker.
I give thanks that my computer has not crashed yet again.
I give thanks that you people out there are silly enough to read this.
I give thanks that the Indians haven't demanded their country back.  Yet.
Happy Thanksgiving, all.  You too, Lawrence.