[lit-ideas] Re: Girlie Writing

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:35:48 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 10, 2004 8:10 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Girlie Writing

**For Erin, who said Mike's writing (handwriting, I assume) is "girlie",
aren't you making assumptions about how men and women should be, right down
to proper penmanship?  I know women whose writing is illegible.  Arnold
calls men who won't do what he wants "girlie men".  What are your criteria
for what men and women should be like?  Clearly you know what their writing
should be like.

Andy, I'm going to be as diplomatic as I possibly can in telling you this,
but you need to lighten the fuck up.

A.A.  What'd I say?  You say someone has girlie writing, I ask what is girlie
writing, and you get all exercised over it.  Geez, babe, get a grip.

Andy

Erin
Toronto