[lit-ideas] Re: Get together early next week

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:28:19 -0500

(wondering, if we all did end up at a grand intellectual bash, what the
different 'rooms' of conversation would be and who would be leading
which conversation...and what we would serve...)

_____

Hey that's a fascinating notion! Maybe, in vivo, some of us would be the
opposite of our E-mail personas and some of us would just be like our
E-mail selves. But one thing's certain...David Ritchie and Carol K
should both have a hand in preparing the food.