[lit-ideas] Re: Get together early next week

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:42:06 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2005 5:35:41 PM Central Standard Time,
andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I've got  several cases of whiskey on the back deck, the girls have been
notified, I've  paid
off the cops, and... oh, wait, is the list reading  this?

Ha.

And here I thought we were ALL being invited for quite the bash.

<sigh>

And Julie and I had quickly gotten awesome airplane rates/tickets from
Missouri to SF...

But, no.  Once again--trapped in the Midwest.

Feeling all alone in the Lit-Ideas Community,
Marlena in Missouri
(wondering, if we all did end up at a grand intellectual bash, what the
different 'rooms' of conversation would be and who would be leading which
conversation...and what we would serve...)