[lit-ideas] Re: German peacefulness

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:36:23 -0500

LH:
People used to accuse me of being "so sarcastic," but that was in the days when I was running with a more perceptive crowd.<<

There you go, being sarcastic again.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, Jun-2-2007 7:44 PM

LH:
Well, I could try, but what we really need for that to succeed is for some
nation to protect us and our allies from all military threats for about 60
years.  Maybe we ought to turn over all our military weapons to Germany
and perhaps Japan.  That ought to do it.<<

God in heaven, Lawrence, you are so lost.

Mike Geary
Memphis