[lit-ideas] Re: Geo-political Logic?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:59:15 EDT

<<As  Iraq proved, that's not always the case.  >>
Patience, Andy.  I'm sure  they're working behind the scenes -- you think we
have any inkling what the Govt  does?  Nah.  They'll have the stuff before
it's all said and  done.
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Geo-political
Logic?  Date: 9/17/05 6:58:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx