[lit-ideas] Re: Geisha Addendum

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:18:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
Sent: Aug 22, 2004 6:03 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Geisha (Was: Sapir/Whorf Hypothesis)

I wrote:
A.A.  You might be right.  I just have a hard imagining that when one combines
men and booze and professional pleasers let's call them, that sex isn't
involved.  It still leaves the question of why these men prefer geishas to
spending time at home.  House of Sand and Fog again ...

In re-reading this just before deleting it, I notice I wrote "I just have a
hard imagining".  Filling in the blanks the ol fingers leave, I meant to say, I
have a hard time imagining ...  I imagine you all figured it wasn't a hard on.
I think I'll give myself typing lessons for Christmas.

Andy