[lit-ideas] Re: Gee whiz,another one of those ignorant people<irony intended>

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:33:27 -0400

Eric, you're so worried about Europe.  Do you not worry about the millions
who walk into this country?  Do you think there might be a knave or two
with nefarious intentions among them?  Clearly not, since you never mention
it.  Iran is an effective distraction from that (hey, a plot for a book,
what do you think?).  BTW, wind energy is good, but it's not enough to
supply this country with much of anything.  It's another distraction.