[lit-ideas] Re: Gee whiz,another one of those ignorant people <irony intended>

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:58:25 -0400

John: Given a choice between Lawrence and Eric or
Brezhinksi and Albright, I'm pretty sure I know who has the more informed opinion.

I'm sure you do. It's you.

Personally, I'd rather linger long in debate, and consider Zbig's arguments alongside Gerecht's--with no rush to draw conclusions.

Imagine it's 2008 with a good Democrat president in charge. Maybe that would help. Assume that by 2008, the Iranians haven't yet begun to share highly-enriched uranium with terror groups, so we haven't been forced to act.

So Bush is gone, a Dem is in, and all arguments (cleansed of their NeoCon associations) are on the table. Could we start with that premise?