[lit-ideas] Re: Geary's Lecture -- *Re-scheduled*

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 15:54:54 -0500

You promised not to mention that lecture ever again. I'm not to blame and you know it. Those people weren't interested in the Truth. They were no philosophers, they were professional smirkers. Damn them all. I don't need their approval. I know when I'm right. And, yes, I do believe in peer review, but I have no peers.

Mike Geary
Metaphysical Ministry of Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>