[lit-ideas] Re: Geary is testing us...

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:24:31 -0500

U.S.
> Where has he gone now?

I am alive and well and living in hell.  I apologize to those who, knowing
my childish need for attention, worry that my not constantly seeking it must
be a sign of my death or incarceration or having been committed.  Actually,
this time, it's due to confusion.  With the election just 17 days away, I
still haven't decided whom to vote for.  It's ripping me apart.  George has
God on his side.  Kerry has the world.  "Ye cannot serve both God and
mammon."   Oh wellaway!  And I really would rather go fishing with George.
But I'd rather go to war with Kerry.  I'd rather go to a barbecue with
George, but I'd rather have the Food and Drug Administration in the hands of
Kerry.  I'd rather be in a farting contest with George, but I'd rather trust
the environment to Kerry.  I'd rather get high with George, but I'd rather
Kerry set drug policy.  I'd rather play poker with George, but I'd rather
trust the economy to Kerry.  I'd much rather be in a jerk-off circle with
George, but I'd rather trust international relations to Kerry.  I just don't
know.  I just don't know.  Kerry has the charisma of a carrot, Bush has the
intellectual curiosity of a dill pickle.  Kerry scares me because he doesn't
seem to believe a word he says.  Bush terrifies me because he believes
everything he says -- even when he knows he's lying!  Come back, Dr. Dean!
O Howie, we hardly knew ye!  Alas, he's gone.  God bless you, Screaming
Firebrand. Aaaaggggrrrrhhhrrrgg.  Oh, how I miss him.  He'd have looked that
pseudo-man from Texas in the eyes and said: "Liberal?  You're damn right I'm
a Liberal, you privileged little prick.  Your greed induced delusions are
destroying this country to a degree that Osama ben Laden never dared dream."
Hell, even Nader looks alive compared to Kerry.

Anyway, that's what's going on.  I'm going back for another nap now.

Mike Geary
napping a lot lately
in Memphis