[lit-ideas] Re: GRE Registration

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:24:34 -0500

I've said "scratch paper" all my life, even in utero (I was verbally
precocious, now doncha know).  Paul Stone must be wrong, surely the British
don't scratch in public -- especially not on paper.  Like leave a trail?
How proper is that?

Oh where, oh where is JL now that we need him?

Mike Geary
scratching in pubic places, I mean public -- public,  PUBLIC, I tell you.