[lit-ideas] Fwd: Woman reading

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:29:07 -0230

For all reading/thinking persons. Enjoy.

Walter O.
Reading finals

I had to pass this along. I found it very funny.

Love

Ute

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to
take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book amidst  glorious
silence and beauty.

Put, put, put...... along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside
the woman and says,

"Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'"
"Reading a book," replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?')

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,'" he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any
moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"For reading a book!,"she replies,

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," informs her again.

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at
any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL :

Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650731
----- End forwarded message -----
[...]

Communicate, update and plan on Windows Live Messenger. Get started today.