[lit-ideas] Fwd: *TODAY*: Lecture by Geary on "I Pitagorici" (ENROLEMENT still OPEN)

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:52:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2008 7:22:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Jlsperanza
writes:

ROMA. Geary, who holds a Doctor of Divinity from the Memphis  Metaphysical
Ministry will give a lecture on "I Pitagorici" at the annual  symposium in the
Campodoglio.

Journalist Speranza:

"Why did you chose "I Pitagorici" for today's lecture?"

GEARY: It always amazed me how the Pythagoreans (sorry, can't really
pronounce Italian) did wonders with numbers. I want to explain the audience
how it
_actually_ works.

"Are you applying your mathematical schemes to a specific field of  reality?"

Well, no -- although most of the ciphers refer to the election in the
country I am coming from.

---

From Geary's notebook,

I  was alarmed

6,888 people

.2%  black
------

ergo

14  black people.

76.6 percent

old

11/351 Obama

351 11

---

ergo:

.03%.

99.97% ~ black.

I feel better knowing that.

In a message dated 5/21/2008 10:49:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  was alarmed when I first read this, worried that it might presage a
desertion of white voters and signal a Hillary comeback.  So I  checked out
the statistics.  Harney County has 6,888 people  living there.  Of that
population .2% are African Americans, a  grand total of 14 people.  Assuming
that the black population of  Harney County is representative of the rest of
the Oregon population  in age demographics, then 76.6 percent of those
African Americans  would be old enough to vote.  Assuming as well that all of
the  voting age African Americans went to the polls and that all voted for
Obama, then of the 351 votes cast for Obama, 11 were from African
Americans -- a whopping .03%.  That means that of the Obama vote  99.97% were
cast by non African Americans.  So, Harney County is  no Kentucky or West
Virginia.  I feel better knowing  that.

J. L.  Speranza, Esq.

Town:

Calle Arenales 2021, Piso 5, St. 8,
La  Recoleta C1124AAE,
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Tel. 54 11 4824 4253
Fax 54  221 425 9205

Country:

St. Michael Hall,
Calle 58, No.  611,
La Plata B1900 BPY
Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Tel. 54  221 425 7817
Fax 54 221 425  9205
http://www.stmichaels.com.ar

jls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
http://www.netverk/~jls.htm

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
ROMA. Geary, who holds a Doctor of Divinity from the Memphis Metaphysical
Ministry will give a lecture on "I Pitagorici" at the annual symposium in the
Campodoglio.

Journalist Speranza:

"Why did you chose "I Pitagorici" for today's lecture?"

GEARY: It always amazed me how the Pythagoreans (sorry, can't really
pronounce Italian) did wonders with numbers. I want to explain the audience
how it
_actually_ works.

"Are you applying your mathematical schemes to a specific field of  reality?"

Well, no -- although most of the ciphers refer to the election in the
country I am coming from.

---

From Geary's notebook,

I was  alarmed

[...]