[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Where did the pictures go?

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:56:08 +0100

>Another thing I don't understand -- if, say, my Aunt is one of my FB friends,
>and I write on her >"wall" something personal, not meant for the Lit-Id list,
>do all of my FB "friends" have access >to that post???

she has to edit her Privacy settings.  But I just edited mine so only my Friends
could see some parts of my Profile, and got the following, which I just don't
understand,,,,

Warning: Your limited profile privacy settings will display your Wall, Photos
Tagged of You, Online Status, Status Updates, Friends and Contact Info, which
are only displayed to some of the people who can see your profile according to
your profile and search privacy settings. To edit your limited profile privacy
settings, click here.