[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Where did the pictures go?

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:46:16 -0500

I know from YouTube and Bebo and MySpace, courtesy of my teenage girls --
but I haven't messed around with FaceBook yet -- I'll take a look around it,
but does it offer any means of a digest, even, appearing in your e-mail
w/out your having to log into the website?  I mean -- I check my e-mail so
frequently during the day -- and so when I notice a Lit-Id post, I (sort of)
keep up with it.  I'd hate to have to sign in every couple hours or so to
communicate.  I've been thinking about some alternatives too -- e.g. some of
the free on-line programs that allow you to "see" others' stuff -- or share
your own -- a la Plaxo and Google's "Remember The Milk" -- both file &
calendering options that stay up to date....  There's also the communication
aspect of Delicious......

Julie Krueger