[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Pinch Me ...a message from Michael Moore

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:56:49 -0800 (PST)

The emotions of a child and pain of an adult are the same thing.  It's the
small hurt inner part of us that does the crying.  That part needs to be
indulged and encouraged, just preferably not in public.  McCain's bluhness and
outbursts in my opinion are depression, which is to say anger and sadness
turned inward then squirting outward.  It's okay to have depression.  It's just
not okay to inflict it on a country, the way Bush did.  What a different eight
years it would have been if they all had punching bags and used them.  I wonder
sometimes how Obama burns off his energy.  However he's doing it, it's awfully
constructive in his ability to stay rational.