[lit-ideas] Fw: Re: The good old days

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:08:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I wrote earlier:
I changed the subject?  Do you even know what I was talking about when you and
Paul started talking about gunpowder?  It's at that point you sent me this
er...

I write:
I've never had any luck with people with two first names.  Sorry, Robert Paul.
I wasn't doing the English thing of calling people by their last names.  Just
being dyslexic, that's all.   I have the same problem with people who have two
last names, like McGeorge Bundy, but at least he was theoretical.

Geez.  I'm going to bed.

Amago Andy