[lit-ideas] Fw: Re: The Dolphin and the Shark: A Moral Fable [FLAM]

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:07:19 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [lit-ideas] Re: The Dolphin and the Shark: A Moral Fable [FLAM]

In the South one sees bumper stickers that read: "God said it. I believe it. That settles it." Some have criticized the sticker saying that it should read: "God said it. That settles it." They claim that whether one believes it or not is irrelevant. I, on the other hand, say that it should read: "I believe it. That settles it." Whether God said it or not is irrelevant. Now, I could, but I won't, tax your patience with insidous arguments or tedious intent, rather I'll support my case with the hyperobvious, to wit: hypersexuality is self-contradictory. 'Nuf said. No need for evidence.

Mike Geary
friend of the bonobos

----- Original Message ----- From: <wokshevs@xxxxxx>