[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Re: Max Boot

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:36:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

What do you think of the post concerning Bush's childhood creating the person
he is today?  Did you read it?  It's all baloney?  How do you explain the ever
escalating quantity and quality of war, even into 2007?  No explanation, just
human nature; if only the other guy would stop starting everything?

For Eric, the Grand Mufti thing sounds like the woman who stays with an abuser
because "she has no other place to go".  We rebuilt Europe, including Germany.
Special consideration could have been given had it been asked for.  Deny all
you want, fantasize vaporizing all you want, but the facts stand as written.

Ignorance makes the world go round.  If you disagaree, answer the questions
above.