[lit-ideas] Fw: Re: Re: Max Boot

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 11:22:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It's no coincidence that following WWII the Jews chose fellow Semites (the
Arabs) to throw off their land.  Communally it's almost like dedicating a
member of the family to be the black sheep, to carry the family's badness.
They were rejected, so they rejected, and, what a coincidence, they chose
fellow Semites to reject (their own badness).  This is NOT unique to Jews;
that's just a glaring and recent example of this dynamic in action.  Certainly
the Jews historically played their share of the communal family's
scapegoat/black sheep, and the American South arose out of the European trance
state/self hatred that needed to turn fellow humans into chattel, which later
resulted in WWI and WWII.  It's guaranteed that the more racism one believes
in, the more self hatred there is.  In other words, the more one hates one's
self, the greater the need to toss that hate onto someone else.  People hate
because they're in a trance, no matter the subject/object of the hate.
Religion endorses people to hate and be hated with impunity.