[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Erratic behavior

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:28:36 EDT

I posted it to Theoria.  I couldn't resist.  Have you been  watching the Dem
convention?  I'm not afraid the majority will vote Bush  back into office this
time.  But I'm afraid he'll take it by hook or by  crook.  Did you see the
piece on the electronic voting machines that lost  their data in Florida?
ayayay

Julie
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Fw: Re: Erratic
behavior  Date: 7/29/2004 12:48:00 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hear ya.  I thought this would be  interesting to the hard core right
wingers over there.  Then I could be  shocked (*shocked*) when they refused to
believe it.  You're right, wasted  bandwidth.

This is actually quite disturbing.  Based on Bush's  performance, I don't
doubt its validity at all.  Just as there is no reason  why a president can't
have Alzheimer's disease, there's no reason a president  can't have major
depression.  He's an admitted former alcoholic, and  alcohol is well known as a
form
of self-medication.  An untreated dry  drunk.  And I'll bet he's re-elected.
BTW, I've been hearing all  sorts of good things about Kerry.  I hope they
filter down to the masses by  election time.

Andy