[lit-ideas] Fw: Re: Erratic behavior

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

I hear ya.  I thought this would be interesting to the hard core right wingers
over there.  Then I could be shocked (*shocked*) when they refused to believe
it.  You're right, wasted bandwidth.

This is actually quite disturbing.  Based on Bush's performance, I don't doubt
its validity at all.  Just as there is no reason why a president can't have
Alzheimer's disease, there's no reason a president can't have major depression.
 He's an admitted former alcoholic, and alcohol is well known as a form of
self-medication.  An untreated dry drunk.  And I'll bet he's re-elected.  BTW,
I've been hearing all sorts of good things about Kerry.  I hope they filter
down to the masses by election time.

Andy