[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Disbelief

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:55:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Those issues are before the war and during the war.  I assume the horrors that
history revealed were not documented in them.  I suppose as a Time subscriber I
could dig up the issues.  I was looking through Newsweek last night and Billy
Graham's son just loves the Muslims.  Yes, indeed, he loves them.  Wants to
bring them all Christianity.  He's got the right president for it.  I wonder if
those Muslims would be as interesting if they weren't sitting on oil.  I mean,
why aren't we converting India?  I wonder too what the chances are that Bush
learned his lesson about war as politics.  Depends, I guess, on what God and
God's elves whisper in his ear.  History is just a chronology of events.  No
learning ever takes place from knowing it, except to justify yet another war.

Andy