[lit-ideas] Fw: More on A Case for Kerry

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:14:17 -0400

Marlena -

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That piece by Donald Sensing made me aware
of Kerry's credentials much more than I was before. Now I cfan talk much
more persuasively about my candidate than I ever could before. Keep sending
things like that to this list.

Stan Spiegel
nauseous with worry over the upcoming election
Portland, Maine