[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: [IP] CNN transcript of bin Laden tape

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:05:11 EDT

Hi,
I wondered about his mentioning the Patriot Act.  That happened after  9/11,
didn't it?

I talked to a woman tonight (Ben went to her son's birthday party) who is
now homeschooling her two boys because of the attack on the Russian  school.
She is afraid it will happen here in Missouri.

I told her I was more concerned with the bullies in school...(but as she
knows that I always thought homeschooling would be fun she could handle  it...)

Marlena in Missouri