[lit-ideas] Re: Fruit.

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:51:47 -0700

No, wait, before you throw out that peach... that's a real peach. They used to
be like that.
The really big peaches from Georgia were so juicy. They were best when eaten
warmed by the
sun, not chilled.

Nowadays, they only sell the small peaches: more per box, and the stores can
charge more
overall.

yrs,
andreas